You are currently viewing: Submit Local News
Submit Local News
- Go Great Brews On The Move July 30, 2015Three new ways to experience craft beer in Pure Michigan this summer.
- Tulip Time 2015 July 30, 2015Celebrate more than 85 years of Tulip Time with more than 6 million tulips. Traipse along 6 miles of tulip-lined streets known as Tulip Lane. Step back in time at the marktplaats, reminiscent of 19th-century Netherlands with Dutch foods, crafts, dancing and shopping.
- Rediscover Your Childhood at Camp Kitigin July 9, 2015Remember what summer camp was like as a kid--sun, fun, campfire sing-alongs, night hikes, survival skits, confidence-building exercises, new friends and lifelong memories. Summer camp is not just for the kids anymore. With the partnership between Michigan Recreation & Park Association and the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, adults can also get […]
- Art Blooms in Grand Rapids this Spring June 25, 2015See ancient Egyptian treasures, authentic Japanese gardens and one-of-a-kind artistic collaborations.
- Mackinac Island’s Women’s Wellness and a Wee Bit ‘O Wine Weekend June 11, 2015Mackinac Island’s Women’s Wellness and a Wee Bit ‘O Wine Weekend -- October 17-19, 2014 -- a special retreat centered on living a healthy lifestyle in a hectic world.
- Surfs Up June 2, 2015So, you want to surf. You don’t need an ocean to enjoy this invigorating water sport. You just need waves--and Michigan is a great place to catch some smooth ones. Go ahead, take off, hang hills, catch the wave—our fresh water lakes await you.
- Birding Opportunities Abound in Michigan May 28, 2015Celebrate spring and explore Michigan’s many bird-watching prospects. Nothing says spring like the “conk-a-ree” call of a red-winged blackbird or the raucous sounds of a sandhill crane. Spring means bird migration, and that makes for prime birding opportunities in Michigan’s woods, wetlands and waters.
- Mountain Bike Country May 19, 2015With thousands of miles of back roads, marked trails, national and state forest trails, paved biking paths, scenic routes and unrivaled adventure--Marquette County has a biking opportunity for all skill levels. Connecting its communities and people to the region’s historic sites and human stories, area biking routes offer something for everyone.
- The Ann Arbor Area Embraces Craft Beer April 2, 2015It’s FeBREWary in Ann Arbor as the area celebrates the opening of HopCat, a second Beer Grotto location, and the arrival of Null Taphouse. Grab a pint and discover why the Ann Arbor area loves beer!
- Body, Mind and Spirit Retreat March 12, 2015Forget the hustle, bustle and stress of daily cares and immerse yourself in a day--or weekend-- of pampering and rejuvenation surrounded by scenic settings, vibrant cities and just about anything in between.
- KIRSTEN KEILITZ EARNS WELL QUALIFIED RATING FROM WOMEN LAWYERS OF MICHIGAN
- Living Light Massage Celebrates Five Successful Years Improving Health and Well-Being within the Northern Michigan Community
- Love Traverse City™ is Open for Business!
- EMMY AWARD-WINNING ACTRESS KRISTEN JOHNSTON TO SPILL ‘GUTS’ AT TRAVERSE CITY OPERA HOUSE
- Local Entrepreneurs Capture Northern Michigan Living in Real-Time