You are currently viewing: Submit Local News
Submit Local News
- Tulip Time 2015 April 21, 2015Celebrate more than 85 years of Tulip Time with more than 6 million tulips. Traipse along 6 miles of tulip-lined streets known as Tulip Lane. Step back in time at the marktplaats, reminiscent of 19th-century Netherlands with Dutch foods, crafts, dancing and shopping.
- Spring Boating Adventure April 3, 2015Meet Wil Hufton III, the thrill-seeking owner and operator of Johnny Panther Quest Adventure Trips, a AAA Gem Attraction that has specialized in ecotours by boat for over 20 years. He's an outdoor enthusiast who loves sharing his "playground" and educating others on everything from waterways to wildlife, right here in Pure Michigan’s Great Lak […]
- Art Blooms in Grand Rapids this Spring April 3, 2015See ancient Egyptian treasures, authentic Japanese gardens and one-of-a-kind artistic collaborations.
- The Ann Arbor Area Embraces Craft Beer April 2, 2015It’s FeBREWary in Ann Arbor as the area celebrates the opening of HopCat, a second Beer Grotto location, and the arrival of Null Taphouse. Grab a pint and discover why the Ann Arbor area loves beer!
- Body, Mind and Spirit Retreat March 12, 2015Forget the hustle, bustle and stress of daily cares and immerse yourself in a day--or weekend-- of pampering and rejuvenation surrounded by scenic settings, vibrant cities and just about anything in between.
- Try Michigan’s True North-Traverse City-for Spring Break March 2, 2015This year, avoid those crowded airports and long drives at spring break. Instead of going south, head to Michigan’s “True North”–Traverse City–for great food, shopping and indoor fun!
- KIRSTEN KEILITZ EARNS WELL QUALIFIED RATING FROM WOMEN LAWYERS OF MICHIGAN
- Living Light Massage Celebrates Five Successful Years Improving Health and Well-Being within the Northern Michigan Community
- Love Traverse City™ is Open for Business!
- EMMY AWARD-WINNING ACTRESS KRISTEN JOHNSTON TO SPILL ‘GUTS’ AT TRAVERSE CITY OPERA HOUSE
- Local Entrepreneurs Capture Northern Michigan Living in Real-Time