You are currently viewing: Submit Local News
Submit Local News
65°F / 47°F
|66° / 44°||69° / 49°||65° / 40°|
- For the Love of the Arts October 21, 2014Mackinac Arts Council has enhanced Michigan’s picturesque Mackinac Island with world-class programs encompassing music, film, workshops and more.
- ArtPrize Makes Your Opinion Count October 13, 2014ArtPrize is a radically open international art competition that lets you add your voice to a fascinating conversation about the nature of art and why it matters.
- Peak Color for October 9, 2014 October 9, 2014Michigan's fall color show is heating up, which means peak conditions are fast approaching and now's the perfect time to start planning your fall color tour!
- Peak Color for September 18, 2014 September 18, 2014Peak fall color is fast approaching in Pure Michigan, which means it’s the perfect time to start planning your fall color tour!
- Gear up for the 19th Annual Deer Widows Weekend at the Midwest’s Largest Outlet Mall September 18, 2014Here in Pure Michigan, deer hunting is serious business. But, believe it or not, there are some who take opening day just as seriously as the hunters themselves. The brave. The many. The Deer Widows.
- Come to Traverse City for Fall Color - and More September 12, 2014For generations, leaf-peepers have been coming to Traverse City for its annual autumn display. They know that its rolling ridges, lush forests and brilliantly blue lakes are the perfect backdrop for fall color.
- Taste, Savor and Explore the Flavors of Pure Michigan August 28, 2014Enjoy Michigan’s culinary tourism exploits this fall with a variety of events celebrating wine, beer, cider, all of autumn’s bountiful harvest products at taste festivals across Michigan. As summer fades and fall takes center stage, Michigan’s agriculture and food scene boasts the season’s best in a number of enticing ways to toast Michigan’s culinary pride. […]
- Insider Tips for Wolverine Game Days August 25, 2014While some are heading back to school — in Ann Arbor, we’re preparing for our favorite team to return to the gridiron! Whether you’re coming to town to cheer on the Wolverines or representing the opposition, game day in Ann Arbor is a major event. Check out our list of insider tips to get the most out of football in Wolverine country.
- KIRSTEN KEILITZ EARNS WELL QUALIFIED RATING FROM WOMEN LAWYERS OF MICHIGAN
- Living Light Massage Celebrates Five Successful Years Improving Health and Well-Being within the Northern Michigan Community
- Love Traverse City™ is Open for Business!
- EMMY AWARD-WINNING ACTRESS KRISTEN JOHNSTON TO SPILL ‘GUTS’ AT TRAVERSE CITY OPERA HOUSE
- Local Entrepreneurs Capture Northern Michigan Living in Real-Time