You are currently viewing: Submit Local News
Submit Local News
39°F / 5°F
|28° / 5°||43° / 29°||49° / 30°|
- The Ann Arbor Area Embraces Craft Beer March 3, 2015It’s FeBREWary in Ann Arbor as the area celebrates the opening of HopCat, a second Beer Grotto location, and the arrival of Null Taphouse. Grab a pint and discover why the Ann Arbor area loves beer!
- Try Michigan’s True North-Traverse City-for Spring Break March 2, 2015This year, avoid those crowded airports and long drives at spring break. Instead of going south, head to Michigan’s “True North”–Traverse City–for great food, shopping and indoor fun!
- What's New for Pure Michigan Visitors in 2015 February 11, 2015A new year brings new attractions and events throughout the state of Michigan. In 2015, visitors to the state will find a diverse offering of new and improved things to do, places to stay, food to eat and activities to explore.
- Big Changes this Winter at Traverse City Ski Resorts January 12, 2015Expect to see some big improvements at Traverse City’s three main ski areas–Shanty Creek Resorts, Hickory Hills and the Mt. Holiday Ski & Recreation Area–this winter!
- Beat the Winter Blahs in Grand Rapids January 9, 2015Grand Rapids caters to foodies, sports fans and fun-lovers with three big events this February and March.
- Enjoy the Journey in Winter or Anytime January 8, 2015Why rush to your favorite vacation spot? Turn your next Pure Michigan winter getaway into a winter excursion even before you reach your destination when you travel by RV and take advantage of the leisure lifestyle, comfort and freedom in your home away from home.
- Kids Rule Snow Day December 26, 2014Whether it’s a snow day or the weekend, keep the kids busy with fun indoor and outdoor activities that are guaranteed to please parents, too! Playing or learning, check out the cool ideas that keep kids learning this season.
- Winter's Anticipation December 12, 2014Looking for ways to get in a good workout even after the temps drop and the state is covered with an abundance of fresh snow. We’ve rounded up some great winter activities to help you keep your fitness routine in check.
- KIRSTEN KEILITZ EARNS WELL QUALIFIED RATING FROM WOMEN LAWYERS OF MICHIGAN
- Living Light Massage Celebrates Five Successful Years Improving Health and Well-Being within the Northern Michigan Community
- Love Traverse City™ is Open for Business!
- EMMY AWARD-WINNING ACTRESS KRISTEN JOHNSTON TO SPILL ‘GUTS’ AT TRAVERSE CITY OPERA HOUSE
- Local Entrepreneurs Capture Northern Michigan Living in Real-Time