You are currently viewing: Submit Local News
Submit Local News
76°F / 53°F
|75° / 56°||80° / 54°||61° / 44°|
- Peak Color for September 24, 2015 September 24, 2015Fall color in Pure Michigan is definitely heating up. From fiery reds to blazing oranges, the color is working its way across our state quickly.
- Peak Color for September 17, 2015 September 24, 2015Autumn paints Michigan's landscape for experiences just as intense as a kaleidoscope of brilliant hues.
- Experiencing the Great Outdoors in a Traverse City Fall September 8, 2015Traverse City is at its loveliest in the autumn – and the best way to experience its mystical beauty is to get outside and immerse yourself in its sights, sounds, and smells.
- Neverending Summer August 18, 2015Discover five reasons to find your never-ending summer on the waters of Pure Michigan.
- Visit Grand Rapids for New Stores and New Sights August 18, 2015The best shopping between Chicago and Detroit got even better with the July 31 opening of Tanger Outlet Mall in Grand Rapids.
- Mackinac Island’s Women’s Wellness and a Wee Bit ‘O Wine Weekend August 17, 2015Mackinac Island’s Women’s Wellness and a Wee Bit ‘O Wine Weekend -- October 17-19, 2014 -- a special retreat centered on living a healthy lifestyle in a hectic world.
- Go Great Brews On The Move July 30, 2015Three new ways to experience craft beer in Pure Michigan this summer.
- Surfs Up June 2, 2015So, you want to surf. You don’t need an ocean to enjoy this invigorating water sport. You just need waves--and Michigan is a great place to catch some smooth ones. Go ahead, take off, hang hills, catch the wave—our fresh water lakes await you.
- Birding Opportunities Abound in Michigan May 28, 2015Celebrate spring and explore Michigan’s many bird-watching prospects. Nothing says spring like the “conk-a-ree” call of a red-winged blackbird or the raucous sounds of a sandhill crane. Spring means bird migration, and that makes for prime birding opportunities in Michigan’s woods, wetlands and waters.
- The Ann Arbor Area Embraces Craft Beer April 2, 2015It’s FeBREWary in Ann Arbor as the area celebrates the opening of HopCat, a second Beer Grotto location, and the arrival of Null Taphouse. Grab a pint and discover why the Ann Arbor area loves beer!
- KIRSTEN KEILITZ EARNS WELL QUALIFIED RATING FROM WOMEN LAWYERS OF MICHIGAN
- Living Light Massage Celebrates Five Successful Years Improving Health and Well-Being within the Northern Michigan Community
- Love Traverse City™ is Open for Business!
- EMMY AWARD-WINNING ACTRESS KRISTEN JOHNSTON TO SPILL ‘GUTS’ AT TRAVERSE CITY OPERA HOUSE
- Local Entrepreneurs Capture Northern Michigan Living in Real-Time